Project Life:Clark Edition

Project Life:Clark Edition

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little bit of everything.

I seem to have taken a lot of photos during the second week of January and ended up with 3 pages for my Project Life book and still have enough for a fourth. I also finished up my "Rabbit Boy" page and participated in a MIS (Make it Scrappy) online event. During an MIS you are given a set of guidelines and a 2 hour time limit to finish your page and submit it to the gallery. This one was also a template challenge so you used a template supplied by the forum. It was fun.
 
I have also been learning some new techniques in Photoshop, some of which I should have learned a long time ago. For instance I have only recently  learned how to effectively use masks. I've also been learning about transparency tricks and how to use custom styles and actions to save more time. Today I made my first piece of digital washi tape and also a piece of distressed patterned paper. For years I have wanted to play more with Photoshop and the digital scrapbooking has finally given me an excuse. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

lilypie ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers